Glory to God, the Night of Worship fast has begun! It is from Saturday, October 31, 2015 to Friday, November 20, 2015. May the almighty God give us strength to wait on Him and to pray concerning N.O.W 2015.
A) Prayer of Thanksgiving
- Thank the LORD for the success of the previous Nights of Worships, from the 1st edition to the 6th edition. Thank the LORD for the privilege to be to be chosen as conveners of this vision.
- Thank the LORD for divine provision as always, to fund the Night of Worship.
- Thank the LORD for Joshua Ville, all members, workers, the leadership, the City of David, and RCCG as a whole.
- Thank the LORD for the salvation of your soul.
5.Thank the LORD for his mercies and grace over your life.
Bible references: Psalm 92:1-5, Psalm 103:5, Psalm 100:1-5. Psalm 124:1-8.
B) The Prayer of Mercy, forgiveness of Sins & Consecration.
- Ask that the LORD cleanse you from every sin you may have committed knowingly or unknowingly.
- Ask that the LORD should have mercy, according to his loving kindness and tender mercies, blotting out every single transgression.
- Ask that the LORD set you apart this season for consecration and a constant walk of holiness and righteousness that you may walk worthy unto all pleasing.
Bible references: I John 1:8-9, Psalm 51:1-3. I Peter 2:9.
C) Prayer against Opposition.
- Let us stand continually against every opposition to the success of the Night of Worship 2015
- Let us pray against the gates of resistance as God will build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
- Let us decree and declare that every plan of the enemy against the Night of Worship shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.
- Let us also stand against every plan of the enemy against our lives, family, loved ones and entire household.
- Let us continually stand against sickness, disease, and infirmity, especially during this crucial period of countdown to N.O.W 2015.
Bible references: I Cor 16:9, Isaiah 54:15-17, Isaiah 54:15-17, Psalm 24:7-10, Matthew 18:19.
D). Prayer for the Counsel of the LORD.
- Let us pray that only the counsel of the LORD concerning N.O.W 2015 shall stand.
- Let us ask that the LORD should frustrate the counsel of the enemy concerning N.O.W 2015.
- Pray that the counsel of the LORD concerning your own life and destiny shall stand.
Bible references: Isaiah 46:10, Isaiah 14:24-27
E) Prayer for all N.O.W 2015 Gospel Ministers
- Let us pray that the LORD will release a special anointing over the lives of all those who have been invited to minister on the N.O.W stage.
- Let us pray again for all the ministers, placing them under the divine covering of the BLOOD of the Lamb.
- Let us also pray that the LORD will release a fresh anointing over our lives, families, and do a new thing to the glory of his holy name.
Bible references: Acts 10:38, Acts 1:8, Psalm 92: 10-14
F) Prayer for a release of His Shekinah glory
- Let us pray for the manifest presence of God, which is His Shekinah glory, to be so evident at this year’s edition. Let us pray that by this Shekinah glory, souls shall be saved, the sick shall be healed, the oppressed shall go free, and everyone in attendance shall never remain the same again.
Bible references: Isaiah 64:1-4. II Chronicles 5:13-14. Psalm 114:1-8.
G) Your own personal prayer points.