Pastor Taiwo Bolodeoku
Hebrews 9:22- Without the blood, there is no forgiveness of sins (Romans 10:6-13)
Revelations 12:11 – They were able to overpower the devil by blood of the Lamb. The blood of the Lamb was God’s last joker to defeat the devil.
Start your prayer with ‘I come by the only way of the blood’; the blood of the Lamb is powerful. No matter the kind of guilt, ask to be washed with the blood of the Lamb, regardless of what you have done. When the blood washes you clean, you need to stop sin (Romans 6:1-2).
God wanted to dwell among his people, so He asked Moses to build for him a temple, the temple was just like the one in heaven. (Revelations 12:11, 15:5-8, 2 Chronicles 7:1-3)
The temple contained the;
1) Brazen Altar – representing judgment
2) Brazen Laver – John 14:13-14 containing cleansing water
3) Altar of Incense – represents the prayers of the saints, that had been prayed.
4) Menorah (the golden candle stick)- which gave light
5) Table of showbread – (John 6:35) representing the 12 tribes of Israel
6) Tablet – held the ten commandments given to Moses.
When Christ died the blood of the Lamb was used to cleanse the temple. The Blood had to be shed to cleanse sin, which had been brought by Adam and Eve. Man was not worthy, hence, Jesus had to come by a virgin, conceived by the Holy Spirit. (Exodus 12:5)
Live a righteous life, conscious of the blood (John 1:29), it is by the blood of the lamb that we are cleaned. In the time before the blood of the lamb was shed the high priest would go into the holies of holies to sprinkle blood on the mercy seat seven times.
When Christ was crucified he bled from seven places;
1) His face – his sweat became blood
2) His head – from the crown of thorns they placed on his head
2) His back- where he was beaten with whips
3) His left side – where he was pierced with a spear
4) His right hand – where he was nailed
5) His left hand – where he was nailed
7) His feet – which were nailed together
The blood caries resurrection power, by the blood of Christ everything dead in your life is resurrected. Faith in the power of the blood is what will make you whole.
1) Psalm 79:11 – I cancel every appointment with sickness, disease, calamity and sorrow.
2) Revelations 12:11 – By the blood of the lamb I release everything contending against my destiny, my joy.
3) By the blood of the lamb the destruction shall pass over me.
4) Father, send the rivers of everlasting water into my life.
5) Father, every form of darkness in my life, consume it now, when darkness is trying to consume me, consume it now.